Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Gorgeous travel Places to visit in Sri Lanka

              Hay! In this blog i am providing the most glamorous and  attractive travel places to visit in Sri Lanka, including finest restaurant, hotels, beaches, religious places, beautiful sceneries and so on..






               Sri Lanka is a must place for all those who love the nature, beautiful sceneries and good holidaying. Just keep in touch with this blog, to have a good knowledge about this country. Same time if you are willing to get here, this is the best site to get the coolest places....

               If you are incurring doubts in traveling country, just let me know the stuff. I will reply the best solution. It may be about places, transport fees or about anything here......

2 comments:

  1. Amazing sharing friend! Sri Lanka has covered a wide range of attraction for visitors. Your shared images are very nice. I have been visited in this country before my boston new york washington dc tour. I visited many places around the world but I want to share my favorite places in Sri Lanka. If anyone has again chance to go there so must visit these places. I hope you like them and enjoy your trip. Here I’m sharing few of them:
    • Yala National Pakr
    • Adam’s Peak
    • Kunckles Mountain Range
    • Horton Plains National Park

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more! Sri Lanka is indeed a paradise for nature lovers and those seeking beautiful landscapes. With its diverse ecosystems, from lush jungles to pristine beaches, there is something for everyone to enjoy. If historical places pique your interest, then a visit to Kandy, Sri Lanka luxury hotel Kandy is highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment here........